Bally’s Lake Tahoe. Located in beautiful Lake Tahoe, Bally’s feature over 430 rooms, distinctive restaurants, fresh nightlife venues, and a 45,000 square-foot casino and spa.
The 12th Floor Wedding Chapel at Bally’s boasts spectacular views of Lake Tahoe. With every wedding at Bally’s you will find a setting that is elegant and distinctive where every detail is handled by dedicated wedding professionals who care as much about your big day as you do.
Bally’s Lake Tahoe appeals to both the traditional gamer and the late-night club-hopper with its stylish sophistication and attractive, metro-cool atmosphere to create a complete casino-resort experience. The 437 room Bally’s features distinct restaurants and chic nightlife venues, a 45,000 square-foot casino, spa, and a new poker room. Bally’s is owned by the Edgewood Companies and operated by Bally’s Corporation.
Casino: 45,000sqft casino floor with original Sigma Derby, Poker Room, Sports Book, classic table games, & slot machines.
Hotel: 437 rooms with 36 suites, featuring mountain or lake views.
Onsen Spa: Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, full salon, and massage treatments.
– Ciera Steak + Chophouse, Tahoe’s only AAA 4-Diamond Restaurant, featuring a 300 bottle wine list and world-class cuisine.
– Café Del Soul, open 24/7, features a wide variety of food to satisfy any palate.
– Opal Ultra Lounge, with exotic Go-Go dancers, body painting, and drink specials.
– HQ, just off the casino floor with a hip chic vibe.
– Bally’s Theater, featuring live performances, movie festivals, and stand-up comedy.
– Convention Center, 10,000sqft grand ballroom, with floating walls.
Check out Bally’s Lake Tahoe on Instagram
Bally's Lake Tahoe (formerly MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa)
55 Hwy 50, Stateline, NV 89449