Where To Stay
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Way modern. Way comfortable. MontBleu gives you rustic lodging. Without the rustic part. We boast 437 luxurious hotel rooms, many with spectacular lake and mountain views.
Weddings at MontBleu
The 12th Floor Wedding Chapel at MontBleu boasts spectacular views of Lake Tahoe. With every wedding at MontBleu you will find a setting that is elegant and distinctive where every detail is handled by dedicated wedding professionals who care as much about your big day as you do.
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa appeals to both the traditional gamer and the late-night club-hopper with its stylish sophistication and attractive, metro-cool atmosphere to create a complete casino-resort experience. The 437 room MontBleu features distinct restaurants and chic nightlife venues, a 45,000 square-foot casino, spa, and a new poker room. MontBleu is owned by Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Casino: 45,000sqft casino floor with original Sigma Derby, Poker Room, Sports Book, classic table games, & slot machines.
Hotel: 437 rooms with 36 suites, featuring mountain or lake views.
Onsen Spa: Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, full salon, and massage treatments.
– Ciera Steak + Chophouse, Tahoe’s only AAA 4-Diamond Restaurant, featuring a 300 bottle wine list and world-class cuisine.
– Café Del Soul, open 24/7, features a wide variety of food to satisfy any palate.
– The Buffet, your classic buffet offering a large selection for brunch or dinner, at an affordable price.
– Opal Ultra Lounge, with exotic Go-Go dancers, body painting, and drink specials.
– The Zone, the place to be to catch all the sports action.
– HQ, just off the casino floor with a hip chic vibe.
– MontBleu Theater, featuring live performances, movie festivals, and stand-up comedy.
– Convention Center, 10,000sqft grand ballroom, with floating walls.