Tahoe South Press Releases
Media Credential Application for 2019 American Century Championship, July 9-14
Apply online NOW. DEADLINE: June 28, 2019
Click here to apply for media credentials to the 30th annual American Century Championship:
- Credentials are only provided strictly for WORKING MEDIA ON ASSIGNMENT covering the tournament competition. These are individuals who will be utilizing the Media Room for the purpose of filing timely tournament stories, interviewing players and officials, and obtaining information and photographs relevant to the tournament competition.
- If this is your first time covering the event, please indicate the objective of your coverage and provide name, email, and phone number of your assignment editor.
- Credentials are non-transferable. Freelance writers and freelance photographers must provide a letter of assignment from their editor and provide outlet details (circulation, UMV, date story will run, etc.) and work samples.
- Only photographers on assignment for recognized news outlets will be credentialed.
- Representatives of online outlets, blogs and websites must provide a minimum of 6 months of analytics, evidence of a demonstrable audience and outlet metrics including unique monthly visitors, number of followers, demographics and other verifiable statistics.
For more tournament information, visit www.
For credential information, call Weidinger Public Relations: 775-588-2412