Fly to Tahoe South
How do I fly to South Lake Tahoe?
There are a few options to fly into South Lake Tahoe. The closest international airport is the Reno-Tahoe International Airport, offering flights on nine airlines and more than 130 nonstop flights daily. This airport is only a one hour drive from South Lake Tahoe hotels with Convenient express shuttle service available multiple times per day from the South Tahoe Airporter. If you prefer a taxi, limo, bus or car, visit the driving to Tahoe South page.
If you prefer flying with an air taxi, GaryAir can fly you to Tahoe South.
Non-stop flights to Reno:
The Reno-Tahoe International Airport offers nine airlines providing more than 130 daily flights serving the following non-stop destinations:
- Atlanta – Returns December 2019. Daily beginning May 2020
- Chicago/Midway (MDW) – Seasonal
- Chicago/O’Hare (ORD) – Seasonal
- Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Dallas Love Field – Seasonal
- Guadalajara, Mexico
- Houston/Intercontinental (IAH) – Seasonal
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- Minneapolis/St. Paul – Seasonal
- New York (JFK)
- Salt Lake City
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose