St. Patrick’s Day Happenings at Tahoe South
The "Luck of the Irish" at Tahoe South comes with its own pint of Guinness, a plate of corned beef and cabbage and plenty of nightlife and entertainment options.
Here's a list of some favorite Irish-flavored spots for one of our favorite holidays.
The green beer will be flowing, the hot food dished out and the Irish-themed music will shift into high gear.
- The Annual Tahoe Douglas Rotary's St. Patrick's Day Celebration at Harrah's Lake Tahoe on Friday, March 20 from 6-10 pm with a traditional Irish dinner buffet, unlimited wine bar, and a special silent auction.
- McP's Taphouse Grill is featuring the Guinness and Bud Light Girls. No cover, drink specials all day, live music, loads of giveaways, Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
- Enjoy live entertainment, great food and drink specials at the Zephyr Cove Lodge Restaurant. From traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage to Guinness Beer or an Irish Coffee, don’t miss out on everything Zephyr Cove Resort has to offer for this special holiday.
- St. Funkin Patrick's Day Party at Steamer's Bar & Grill, Live music starting at 7:00 PM - NO COVER. Your shenanigans are welcome, and encouraged! Steamers will be serving up delicious homemade corned beef and cabbage all day, along with their famous corned beef tacos. Drink specials and free schwag ALL DAY.
- Get "Sham-Rocked" at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe! Enjoy food and drink specials at Alpine Union and Park Prime Steakhouse.
- Come celebrate St. Patrick's Day at the Loft Tahoe and toast to the launch of new craft cocktail drink menu! Enjoy draft specials, decorations, party favors, and Irish food specials from our culinary staff. No cover charge!
- Grab your green and head down to Sidelines Sports Pub at the Sidelines Sports Pub at the Beach Retreat & Lodge! Food & Drink Specials all night long. Feelin' Lucky? Play & Win St. Patty's Day Bingo & Beer Pong! 6:00 - 10:00 pm.
Wherever you decide to try your "Luck of the Irish," have fun and be safe!