Easter Activities in South Lake Tahoe
How to enjoy Easter Weekend at Lake Tahoe, with Special Events, Easter egg hunts and mimosas at brunch.
I’ve compiled a list of things to do in South Lake Tahoe for Easter weekend. Enjoy!
Ready, set, find the golden egg:
- The Easter Bunny will hide eggs at Kahle Community Center, Friday, April 19, 2019, at 11 a.m. and children 6-years old and younger will be able to search for them. Participants must bring their own basket.
- South Tahoe Optimist Club will be hosting their 52nd annual Easter egg hunt at Lake Tahoe Community College at 10:30 a.m., Saturday, April 20. Thousands of eggs will be hidden throughout the parking lot near the gym. There will be various prizes awarded.
- Sunday, April 21, the Lake Valley Fire Protection District's 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Tahoe Paradise Park. This year we will have 10,000 eggs, 30-40 will have golden tickets which will allow the winner to pick one of many prizes. Family Fun for all ages. Arrive at 9:30 am, starts at 10:00 am. Bring your camera to pose with the Easter Bunny and Fire Truck.
Egg-tra special Easter Sunday brunch:
- Sunday, April 21, Easter Brunch Cruise on the M.S. Dixie II, 12:00 PM departure from Zephyr Cove Resort. 2 hour cruise. Take in the views of Big Blue on our scenic brunch cruise featuring a delicious buffet.
- Riva Grill offers their special Easter Sunday “Best of Tahoe” brunch buffet with the Easter Bunny. Enjoy a delicious lakeside brunch and make sure you bring your camera for pictures by the lake and with the Easter Bunny, April 21, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Reservations recommended.
- Edgewood Tahoe, Sunday, April 21, Edgewood is hosting Easter brunch again this year with the renowned champagne brunch buffet inside the Clubhouse. Also available is the new à la carte brunch option at the Bistro. We invite you to celebrate with family and friends by savoring delicious food and drinks, friendly hospitality, and Easter egg hunts on our stunning lakefront property. Leave the chores of cooking and clean up to us, and use that time together to explore the beauty of the season. All restaurants (Edgewood Restaurant, Bistro, and Brooks' Bar & Deck) will be open for dinner on Easter Sunday under regular hours. Reservations are recommended.
Events, March 31 - April 1:
- Heavenly Village - Brewfest & IPA 5K Fun Run
- MontBleu Resort - Annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival
- Heavenly Mountain - Gunbarrel 25
- Sierra-at-Tahoe - Boarding for Breast Cancer
How are you spending Easter weekend?