Discover your Nevada campaign – vote for South Lake Tahoe
With its crystal blue water and stunning Sierra backdrop, I think the Nevada side of Tahoe South is pretty special. Equally spectacular are the stops and shops along the way that make up the culture of our region.
When the Nevada Commission on Tourism launched its Nevada Treasures contest as part of its "Discover Your Nevada" campaign, I decided to jump aboard and give a shout-out to my favorite places on the list.
You and your pals can vote for your favorite places through 5 p.m. Friday, March 30! The top 20 treasures in each territory will then go on to round two, which runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 2.
Below are the places in South Lake Tahoe that have been nominated. Click here to vote (you can vote daily and for more than one).
- Tahoe South (listed as South Tahoe)
- Cave Rock in Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park at Stateline
- Edgewood Tahoe at Stateline
- Heavenly Mountain Resort at Stateline
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park
- M.S.Dixie II at Historic Zephyr Cove Resort
- MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa at Stateline
- Borges Sleigh Ride in Lake Tahoe at Stateline
- The North American Black Bear- Ursus americanus (Lake Tahoe)
- Woodwind II Sailing Cruises at Zephyr Cove
- Zephyr Cove beach and picnic area
Who are you going to vote for?