Party at Opal Ultra Lounge
Fantasy meets reality at the super chic Opal Ultra Lounge located inside the MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. The atmosphere is very sensual, with just the right amount of visual stimulation to get the heart pounding as regional and national deejays get the blood pumping and the dance floor packed.
Opal features the best bottle prices at the lake making Opal the #1 bachelorette/bachelor party spot around.
Opal features the hottest Go-Go Dancers and DJ David Aaron.
VIP Table and Bottle Service
Open Friday & Saturday 10 pm til Dawn
Fridays & Saturdays: Free Admission for Ladies until Midnight
For more information visit, www.montbleuresort.com/entertainment/opal-ultra-lounge/
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa appeals to both the traditional gamer and the late-night club-hopper with its stylish sophistication and attractive, metro-cool atmosphere to create a complete casino-resort experience. The 437 room MontBleu features distinct restaurants and chic nightlife venues, a 45,000 square-foot casino, spa, and a new poker room. MontBleu is owned by Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Casino: 45,000sqft casino floor with original Sigma Derby, Poker Room, Sports Book, classic table games, & slot machines.
Hotel: 437 rooms with 36 suites, featuring mountain or lake views.
Onsen Spa: Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, full salon, and massage treatments.
- Ciera Steak + Chophouse, Tahoe's only AAA 4-Diamond Restaurant, featuring a 300 bottle wine list and world-class cuisine.
- Café Del Soul, open 24/7, features a wide variety of food to satisfy any palate.
- The Buffet, your classic buffet offering a large selection for brunch or dinner, at an affordable price.
- Opal Ultra Lounge, with exotic Go-Go dancers, body painting, and drink specials.
- The Zone, the place to be to catch all the sports action.
- HQ, just off the casino floor with a hip chic vibe.
- MontBleu Theater, featuring live performances, movie festivals, and stand-up comedy.
- Convention Center, 10,000sqft grand ballroom, with floating walls.