Lake Tahoe Home & Garden Show
The Lake Tahoe Home and Garden Show will be held on Friday, April 26th, from 4-7:30 pm, and Saturday, April 27th, from 10-4 pm. Admission is FREE, door prizes will be given away every 15-20 minutes, and we will be in the Multi Purpose Room at South Tahoe Middle School.
This is a chance for you to:
- Get gardening advice and buy some amazing bulbs and plants for your home
- Talk to experts about solar installations, fencing, bathroom remodeling, roofing, decks, etc.
- Get phone scam and safety info from the South Lake Tahoe Police Department
- Talk to the El Dorado County Sheriff's Department about STAR, Search and Rescue, and maybe see the UAV
- Get fire safety tips from the South Lake Tahoe Fire Department and STAT
- Pick up a book from a local author, buy some hand made jewelry, clothing, or other personal care items
- See the latest kitchen ware and cutlery
- Eat some amazing barbecue at Chicken in a Barrel or sip on a smoothie from Jamba Juice
- Find unique home decor and see our amazing local art student offerings
- Talk to experts about humane bear defense and invisible barriers for your dog
- Find resources for community health needs from the South Lake Tahoe Cancer League and other non-profits