Heavenly Holidays New Year’s Eve Celebration
Heavenly Holidays New Year's Eve Celebration, Monday, December 31, 3:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Heavenly Holidays reach their zenith on New Year’s Eve when fire, lights, and music fill the air. 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Live music on the Main Stage, and at 9:00 p.m., in time for the midnight Ball Drop in New York City’s Time Square, Heavenly’s Gondola Ball Drop will cross above the crowd, and a fabulous fireworks show will light up the night. The party continues into the night at one of the many casino nightclubs.
A ROCKIN’ NEW YEAR’S EVE LINE UP:
● 3:00-4:30pm - DJ CashMaster
● 4:30-5:30pm - Garage Boys
● 5:45-6:15pm - Surprise guest - Do not miss!
● 6:15-7:15pm - Garage Boys
● 7:30-8:45pm - Journey Revisited
● 8:45-9:10pm - Celebrity icon Mark McGrath , from the hot, new TV series, “Celebrity Big Brother,” and a couple of his bandmates from his band Sugar Ray, will perform a 5-song set and New Year’s Eve countdown!
December 31st, 9pm. Admission: Free. Don’t miss the best New Year's Eve Fireworks Show yet in the Heavenly Village. Rung in by celebrity icon, Mark McGrath of the band Sugar Ray.
Guests can kick off 2019 in one of the many popular casino clubs in South Lake Tahoe, and go all in celebrating the New Year!
'Tis the Season
Enjoy South Lake Tahoe as your home away from home for the holidays. While snow-capped mountains, sparkling Christmas lights, and world-class skiing are staples of the regular South Lake Tahoe scene, believe it or not, things get even more wild and festive during the holidays. Discover your new holiday tradition this season at Heavenly Holidays. Experience the best winter has to offer with music, food and holiday activities! Give the gift of something they'll never forget.