El Dorado County Certified Farmer’s Market
Certified Farmer's Market held at the American Legion parking lot, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm Tuesdays, June 2, through October 13, 2020.
There are new procedures due to the coronavirus that line up with the state and county guidelines for outdoor events serving prepared and fresh food:
- If you are sick, stay home.
- On arrival, wash or sanitize your hands. There will be wash stations set up at the market.
- Maintain six-feet social distancing from individuals and families at the market.
- Shop with your eyes. Allow farmers, ranchers or vendors bag your choice.
- Expedite your visit to the market to maintain smaller shopper numbers.
Participating vendors will also be required to keep six feet apart, wash and sanitize their display, provide no product sampling, and have and maintain face masks.