City of South Lake Tahoe 4th of July Parade
Join the community of South Lake Tahoe and celebrate the 4th of July by participating in the 4th of July Parade on Thursday, July 4, 2019, beginning at 10am.
The parade will be staged on Ski Run Blvd. and will begin at 10am and head West on Hwy 50 to Al Tahoe Blvd. where the parade will lead up Al Tahoe Blvd. and conclude at Bijou Community Park.
Individuals, businesses, sports groups, philanthropy groups, schools, etc. are all invited to participate and FLOAT entries are highly encouraged.
All new this year
This year the City is introducing a brand new Food Truck Park at Bijou Park directly following the parade! Come out and enjoy some good food and sweet treats with a portion of the proceeds going to the American Legion! Do you want to be a vendor at the Food Truck Park? Email Susan Blankenship, firstname.lastname@example.org !
- The parade route will be staging on Ski Run Blvd. at 9 am.
- The parade will begin at 10 am and head West on Hwy 50 to Al Tahoe Blvd. where the parade will lead up Al Tahoe Blvd. and conclude at Bijou Community Park.
- Premium viewing locations will be along Hwy 50 between Ski Run Blvd. and Al Tahoe Blvd.
- View parade from the Library.
- View parade from Lakeview Commons.
- View parade from South Tahoe Middle School.
- View parade at Rite Aid parking lot.
- View parade at LTUSD bus garage.
- As always we are raising money for the American Legion! Click here to donate!
For more information visit us online at www.cityofslt.us/4thofJulyParade