Annual Lake Tahoe Summit
The 2018 Lake Tahoe Summit will be hosted by Nevada Senator Dean Heller at 10:00 am on Tuesday, August 7, 201,8 at Sand Harbor State Park. Map
This is a free event but attendees are asked to register on the Tahoe Fund website.
Day-of registration will begin at 9 a.m., and the main program will start at 10 a.m.
Beach and park operations will be closed until 1:00 pm, Tuesday, August 7th.
Event contact, email@example.com
- Shuttles to the event will be provided. The first bus will depart from both Incline Village and Kingsbury locations at 8:45 a.m.
- Catch the shuttle at the South Shore transit stop at:
- Kingsbury Transit Center, 175 US 50, Stateline, NV 89449
- There is a parking garage located at the stop.
- After the event, catch the shuttle from Sand Harbor to Kingsbury at 12:45 p.m. or at 6:40 p.m.
- Catch the shuttle at the North Shore transit stop at:
- Main Parking: 771 Southwood Blvd in Incline Village at the Old Elementary School site. Overflow parking will be opened if needed at 915 Northwood Blvd.
- After the event, shuttles will run throughout the day to Incline Village, with the last shuttle leaving at 6:40 p.m.
- Daily operations at Sand Harbor will be closed until 1 p.m. on August 7 to accommodate the Summit.
- Learn more about Sand Harbor here.
Since the Presidential Forum in 1997, the annual Lake Tahoe Summit has become an important yearly gathering of federal, state, and local leaders dedicated to the goal of restoring and sustaining Lake Tahoe as one of our most precious environmental treasures.