Your Third Night Free at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
Your 3rd night is on us! Stay now through April 5, 2020. Restrictions apply. Mention 3rd Night Free! AND!!! Free Lakeview Upgrade & No Resort Fee! Stay with us Sunday – Thursday between March 9 – April 5, 2020. Restrictions apply. Mention PLAKE.. Book direct at www.montbleuresort.com
Offer may include blackout dates and is subject to availability. Not valid on Thursday arrivals. A discounted resort fee of $14.99 plus tax applies including on third night.
Offer may include blackout dates and is subject to availability. Must be 21 years of age or older. A valid photo ID and credit card for incidentals are required at check-in. Guest is responsible to notify hotel of late arrival. Room reservations not checked in by 8pm on date of arrival are subject to release and cancellation fees. Not valid with groups or any other offers. Management reserves all rights.
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa appeals to both the traditional gamer and the late-night club-hopper with its stylish sophistication and attractive, metro-cool atmosphere to create a complete casino-resort experience. The 438 room MontBleu features distinct restaurants and chic nightlife venues, a 45,000 square-foot casino, and spa.
Casino: 45,000sqft casino floor with Sports Book, classic table games, & slot machines.
Hotel: 438 rooms with 36 suites, featuring mountain or lake views.
Onsen Spa: Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, a full salon, and massage treatments.
– Ciera Steak + Chophouse, Tahoe’s only AAA 4-Diamond Restaurant, featuring a 300 bottle wine list and world-class cuisine.
– Café Del Soul, features a wide variety of food to satisfy any palate.
– MontBleu Café, Get your morning started right with fresh coffee and plenty of other specialty drinks. Also, check out late night Nite Owl Menu
– The Buffet, your classic buffet offering a large selection for brunch or dinner, at an affordable price.
– Fortune, enjoy your favorite American-Chinese cuisine fresh from the wok in an intimate setting.
– Opal Ultra Lounge, with exotic Go-Go dancers, and drink specials.
– Craft Beer Bar, great place to grab a craft beer and watch a game.
– HQ, just off the casino floor with a hip chic vibe.
– MontBleu Showroom, featuring live performances, movie festivals, and stand-up comedy.
– Convention Center, 10,000 sq ft grand ballroom, with floating walls.