Everything You Need to Know about Camp Richardson Marina in Tahoe
If you’re heading to Camp Richardson for Memorial Day weekend, here’s everything you need to know about the marina for your visit.
Camp Richardson Historic Resort and Marina is hands-down one of the best places to take your family in South Lake Tahoe. It’s great for camping, there’s live music on the beach at the Beacon restaurant five days a week, a bike rental shop, ice cream parlor and of course, the marina.
- There is a $7 fee per car, per day. Parking is validated with rental of $30.00 worth of marina equipment.
- All renters must be 18 years or older and have a valid driver’s license and credit card to reserve.
- You can call ahead to reserve any of the equipment by calling 530.542.6570 or you can walk-in and rent on site.
- Rental rates do not include fuel. Fuel is extra.
- We are unable to launch private boats at our marina.
- We also have Mooring Buoys for rent by day, week, month and even the entire season.
- For groups of 8-12 looking for a lower key day on the lake, we have an awesome 12 passenger Pontoon Boat.
Marina equipment for rent:
*Please keep in mind prices are subject to change.
Season - $1650.00
Month - $750.00
Week - $240.00
Day - $40.00
18Ft Four Winns Bowrider, 8 passengers, 220hp Inboard/Outboard
$120/Hour, $360/Half Day, $720/Full Day (8 Hours)*22Ft Four Winns Bowrider, 11 passengers, Inboard/Outboard
$160/Hour, $480/Half Day, $960/Full Day (8 Hours)*23Ft Chaparral, 12 passengers, Inboard/Outboard
$190/Hour, $570/Half Day, $1140/Full Day (8 Hours)*
Pontoon Boat, 12 passengers
$160/Hour, $480/Hour, $960/Full Day (8 Hours)*
Skis, Rope, Flag & Vest $25
Additional Items $20/each
Yamaha Wave runner, 3 passengers
$100/Hour, $75/Half HourSuper-charged SeaDoo, 3 passengers
$125/Hour, $85/Half Hour
Single - $20/One Hour,$30/Two Hours
Double - $30/One Hour, $48/Two Hours
$30/Hour – Ages 14 and up
Four Seat - $35/Hour
$8/Half Day, $12/Full Day
Camp Richardson Resort & Marina is located at 1900 Jameson Beach Road South Lake Tahoe, CA 96158. Along Hwy 89 head toward Emerald Bay, 2.5 miles from Hwy 50 (@ the “Y”).
Vanessa Santora is the Resort Group Sales Manager at Camp Richardson Resort and Marina.