There is a certain vibe here in Tahoe South. One that can only come from a place where nature mingles with nightlife to create an energy that can only be found at Lake Tahoe’s South Shore.
If you’re ready to create your own adventure with us, you’ve come to the right place. You can download the Travel Planner as a PDF to your desktop, view the planner online or request a hard copy to show off during your next cocktail party.
However you decide to get it, you won’t be disappointed.
Lake Tahoe Stats:
- Surface elevation: 6,229 feet above sea level.
- Surface area: 193 sq. mi. (122,200 acres), 22 miles long, 12 miles wide.
- Shoreline: 72 miles (42 in California, 30 in Nevada).
- Depth: maximum 1,685 feet; average, 989 feet.
- Surface temperature: maximum 68°F; minimum 41°F.
- Constant temperature below 600 feet, 39°F.