Tahoe Snowcial, slated for Feb. 27–March 2, will bring top minds from the worlds of digital storytelling, snowsports and social media to Heavenly Mountain Resort.
The fifth annual Tahoe Snowcial is a winter social media and technology festival that celebrates a common passion for snow and provides attendees with insights from some of the most innovative players in the market today.
· Tariq M. Shaukat, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Caesars Entertainment.
· David Armano, managing director at Edelman Digital Chicago.
· Patrick Harrington, technical team lead of Walmart Labs.
· Michael Jaquet, vice president and chief marketing officer, U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team.
· Stanley Hainsworth, chairman and chief creative officer, Tether.
· Barbara DeLollis, travel reporter for USA Today.
· Chris Steiner, co-founder of Aisle50.
· Ian Swinson, senior director of user experience at Salesforce.com.
· Chris Heuer, specialist leader of social business at Deloitte Digital.
Register online. Early-bird rates starting at $500 are available through Dec. 31.