The game of Truth or Dare continues in Tahoe South. Truth – you have a wild side. Dare – we challenge you to move like Jagger.
We dig concerts, festivals, and bands that know how to play live. Jazz, blues, pop, country, reggae, rock and hip-hop - we can feel your beat.
Ah, the night’s breeze and open air. Harveys’ outdoor concert series is calling all free spirits.
- Brad Paisley with The Band Perry, July 28
- Toby Keith with special guest Brantley Gilbert, Aug. 8
- Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Aug. 9
- Norah Jones, Aug. 12
- Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis & the News, Aug. 17
- Sugarland, Aug. 18
- Sammy Hagar, Sept. 1
Awe. Worried a slight breeze might mess up your hair? We’ll save you a seat inside the MontBleu Theater.
- The Commodores, Aug. 4
- Rock, reggae and hip-hop artists Matisyahu / Dirty Heads, Sept. 27.
With an indoor theater and outdoor events center, MontBleu is a music lover’s dream. Live performances at the outdoor events center in August include:
- All American Rejects with Shiny Toy Guns, Eve 6 and Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy, Aug. 14
- Jamaican reggae legend Jimmy Cliff, Aug. 25
Don’t skip a beat! Summer is heating up in South Lake Tahoe with an event schedule that’s sure to satisfy your need for speed, the arts, music and more.
- Wa She Shu It Deh Native American Arts Festival, July 28-29
- South Tahoe Wooden Boat Classic, July 27-28
- Hot August Nights, Aug. 3-5
- Great Gatsby Festival at Tallac Historic Site, Aug. 11-12
- Lake Tahoe Adventure Motorcycle Ride and Rendezvous, Aug. 23-26
- Lake in the Sky Airshow, Aug. 24-26
- The Great Lake Tahoe Sternwheeler Race, Sept. 1
- Sample the Sierra, the 3rd annual farm-to-fork festival, Sept. 2
- Heavenly Mountain Run, Sept. 2
- Labor Day Weekend Pyrotechnic Exhibition, Sept. 2
- Athleta Iron Girl Triathlon, Sept. 16
- Lake Tahoe Marathon, Sept. 28-30
Sleep? Okay, if you must. We have plenty of places to stay in South Lake Tahoe. So relax. You’ll need it because we know how to party 24/7.