By Lauren Lindley
SnowGlobe Music Festival is returning to Tahoe South for its second year and it’s not too late to join in on the fun. Three day passes and single day tickets are still on sale.
THE 21 DAYS of SNOWGLOBE: Counting down to all things involving the fest, including insider tips, band interviews, event coverage and more! Day two of the 21 Days of SnowGlobe brings you:
Read more to discover my favorite places to buy gifts for both myself and others in Tahoe South.
- Gaialicious, a global gifts boutique, offers an eclectic fusion of gifts, clothing, body care products, music and books. The store supports fair trade and eco-friendly products and offers the widest selection of goods from local Tahoe artisans of any other shop in town. 987 Tallac Ave at Harrison Avenue.
- My favorite thing to take home as a souvenir is always local booze. Tahoe Moonshine offers rum, vodka, whiskey and gin distilled locally with water sourced from Lake Tahoe. You can ask for it by name while drinking at the Beacon, MacDuff’s, and McP’s, or see the list of local retailers here.
- RISE Designs is our hometown graphic design and clothing one-stop-shop. They don’t have a physical storefront to shop in but you’ll be supporting a local business by ordering through their website. Their organic and environmentally friendly threads are inspired by nature, music and design and always hand printed on the most eco-friendly of materials.
- 21 Days of SnowGlobe: Daytime Activities - Did you actually manage to wake up before 10 am and not hung-over? Non-musical activities in Tahoe South to fill your day with.
- 21 Days of SnowGlobe: 21 Questions with Big Chocolate
Lauren is one of our regular blog contributors. Read about her crazy fun adventures as a passionate photographer, athlete and traveler on her personal blog.